Thursday, May 3, 2012

A New Adventure!

Well after a lot of thought and prayers I have officially decided to start a new adventure. I have had the privilege of taking photographs of family & friends and have decided that I would like to expand my photography and start a business!

Photography is in my blood & in my family and is a deep passion of mine. I love to capture images, try new poses and just plain have fun. I hope to be able to capture moments for you and your family as I believe it is an important part of making memories!


Session Details:

$50 for 1 hour session (up to 5 people)

*$7 per each additional person

Session fee includes 1 hour of photographing
and CD with edited photos.


Contact me to schedule your session..

email:

call/text:

603-562-7544


Here is some sample work..









3 comments: