Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And our Vaction comes to an end..

           Well being home is so Bitter sweet! We left this ...






To come back home..to still lots of this stuff..



and about a 50 degree difference in air temp!
We spent the last 10 days in route and in FLORIDA!! =) Love it!
Oh well all good things must come to end, but it was so worth it!


Here are some of the fun things we got to do..


                            Of coarse..take advantge of our resorts HUGE pool and swim everyday!




Enjoy the fact that Spring has already sprung in the south..and look at the beautiful Flowers!





Enjoy my precious time with my Husband and Children! (and eat m&m's)




Enjoy His & Hers Starbucks daily...





My Weakness..Tuti Fruti! YUMM...





Shop till you drop..(litteratly) The area is filled with outlets and malls! <3 <3 <3





                                                       A pedi & Mani with my lil girl! =)




Lots of soaking up the rays & laying out!


And a look out my balcony could make me smile anytime! =)


These are just a few pics from our atventure..more to come! I think i have about 250 photos so have to pick and choose =) ..Although i miss all these things and more, it's still nice to be home and wait for spring and summer to come here..and my baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment