Saturday, December 3, 2011

~Thankful~

           In the month of November I vowed, to each day write something i was Thankful for, big or small. I'm sure I could take a year or two and fill it each day with thankful thoughts, so much we have all been given! From things I take for granted like being able to see my kids run and play, to being able to drive to a friends house in my own car, to Jesus dieing on the cross so that we may have life! And of coarse there is daily surprises that can come that just make your day and make you feel extra Thankful ;)

Here is my month of Thankful thoughts:

November
1. Ahh So Thankful we have power again..and very Thankful that my inlaws have a generator and they let us stay with them while we didn't ;)

2.I'm Thankful I get to go shopping with my Mom today! =)

3. I am Thankful that God has given my legs the ability to run

4.Today I am thankful that the once again the Lord has provided a pay check.

5. I am thankful that todays weather forecast doesn't have 2 feet of snow in it!

6. Today I'm thankful for quiet time to do my bible study

7.Today i am Thankful for this absolutely Gorgeous weather, and that my husband came home at
lunch time so i could go for a run in it..

8. Today I am Thankful for fellowship and discussion with women of God, and a beautiful afternoon at the park with a good friend! Thank You Lord!

9. Today I am thankful that it was another gorgeous "spring like" day and that my kids and i got to spend it outside at my parents house, brushing horses and tromping through mudd! My kids sure loved it ;)

10. Today I am thankful that God has blessed me with such encouraging & awesome friends! and that i got to have yummy lunch & coffee with Stefanie Lane Traffie ! =)

11. I am thankful that God has Blessed me with so many female cousins, through marriage, (not knowing any from my family), i enjoy their fellowship and time together ♥

12. Today I am Thankful for Gods amazing creation, from the challenging mountains to the valleys below.

13. Today i am Thankful for Sundays ♥ Church, Gods Word, Gods work in people, Family time, yummy food, coffee, lazyiness & a new week to be thankful for!

14. I am Thankful that, there will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears, that there will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we'll see Jesus face to face !

15. Today I am Thankful That God lead me to join the bible study i did, and for all the encouraging and eye-opening lessons and words that he has showed me.

16. Today i am Thankful for a much needed girl time outing and yummy Starbucks to top it off!

17. Today i am very Thankful that i was chosen the winner of one of Fabulous Fun Finds giveaways! Feeling very Blessed!

18. Today I am thankful for a lunch visit with a friend and a peaceful night at home with my family ♥

19. Today I am Thankful for my crazy busy Day! Thankful 5k this am, Grocery Shopping and time spent with my Mom♥, Took my friends beautiful family's Pictures, Worked for a few hours cleaning, and now watching a movie with my kids & Hubby. What a day =)

20. Today I am Thankful for my free Peppermint Mocha coffee! And a Beautiful Sunday spent with the ones I love the most!

21. Today i am Thankful for my home, it may not always be everything i want, or have all the space I need, but it's a warm and safe place that the Lord has provided for our family!

22. I am Thankful that my kids played well today, so i could clean my house in preparation for Thanksgiving =)

23. Today I am Thankful that all my Christmas Cards are officially sealed stamped & labeled! Major stress reliever!

24. * I am Thankful and feel very Blessed that God has provided me with a Loving Husband, 3 Amazing Children, and Wonderful Family & Friends! * Enjoy your every Blessing!

25. Today I am Thankful that my kids and I got to spend an extra day with Aaron home!

26. Today I am Thankful for my Mom ♥ She is always willing to watch or help me with my little ones! Love her!

27. Today I am Thankful for a enjoyable family hike together!

28. Today I am Thankful that God has Blessed me with such a loving husband. At any time or when i might need him the most, he is always there to help me through whatever i might need!

29. Today I am Thankful for the example that Daniel has left in the Bible. Time and time again he was tried by men, but chose to always follow Gods word. This is an example that if we have faith like none other we will be blessed in Gods time and way!

30.Today I am thankful for the many Blessings in my life. And for being able to take each day this month and recognize them. Its so easy to get caught up on what we don't have or what might be better. But taking a look around at all we do will give you a new look at life!


Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4

~Blessed Beyond Measure~

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful to call you my friend. Pat Aho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving & into His courts with praise. Be thankful unto Him and bless His name! It's a beautiful thing when we are grateful:-) I am also thankful for the person you are and for our friendship & for the growth I've seen in your life just within this past year! Love you Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pat!

    And Stef, Thank you, that means alot to me also! You are a special friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete